Over 30 years of Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
State of the Art Technology
California Spine Institute Medical Center, Inc. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
California Spine Institute Medical Center, Inc. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from July 1, 2013.
We may collect the following information:
● Name and email address
● Other contact information including:
● Demographic information such as postcode
● Medical information required for Online Global Consultation
● Credit card information for processing payments
● We require this information to respond to your questions and/or for processing your Online Global Consultation.
● We may use your questions to improve our online products and services.
● Internal record keeping for consultations and online record keeping at our online store.
● We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
● We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other website(s). Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting other website(s).
5 - 5